At Resider Real Estate, our aim is to provide you with the highest level of service to achieve maximum value for the sale of your property in the shortest possible time.
We will deliver our highest level of professionalism to ensure that the sale process is a pleasant and successful experience. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to perform the following services pertaining to your property.
- FREE consultation & Recommendation on all aspects of cosmetic improvements to the property (If any)
- We will inspect the property & provide you with a detailed report about the status of painting, flooring & gardening (These are the three major things impacting buyer decision making other than home staging)
- We will liaise with affordable & reliable local tradesmen & organise free quotes for your approval should you need to do any improvements to your property
- If your property is tenanted, and if we have to relocate your current tenant, we will help your current tenants to relocate by recommending them a suitable property. This will ensure a smooth transaction for you without causing any friction between you and your tenants.
- In some cases we also promote properties with secure tenants to our database investors and to a wider market. However, this will depend upon the nature of your lease agreement, the presentation of the property & the tenant’s corporation during the sale campaign.
Presenting & showcasing your home
When selling real estate everyone knows that presentation is everything and first impressions count! If you are selling the home you currently living in, you may already have the right setup. However, we can further enhance the look, feel and appearance with the below services.
Selling your principal place of residence
If your property is well presented we may be able to organise the photography straight away when you are ready. If you need a second opinion we can also organise a home stylist visit to your property for a consultation.
Home stylist visit
We can also offer you a professional home stylist visit for a consultation on …
- Interior styling using existing furniture
- Art-deco selection
- Colour selection
- Decluttering or any other general advice related to presentation.
This usually happens within 48hrs of executing an exclusive sale authority.
Selling a vacant home or selling once the property has been vacated by your tenants
Once you address the cosmetic improvements of your property(if any), creating the right identity for your property before the photography will be crucial to target the right buyers. This can be achieved by home staging.
Home staging involves hiring furniture & art-deco items to fast track the selling process & boost your selling price. We have an affiliation with the right people in the business to achieve this goal.
We will handle the whole process with the company you have chosen once you approve the quote.
To evoke emotion and highlight the footprint and features of a property, the property should be staged with furniture and art-deco. When a property is presented for sale with the right furniture arrangement, balanced color tones & textures & the right lighting, it will come alive. This will help to capture the essence and design of the property for the target market.
Marketing for impact
- Professional advice on how to place your property in the current market ($$$), based on the recent sales & current listings
- Professional advice on which selling method to choose (i.e Private treaty, Set date sale, Auction, expressions of interest or sale by tender)
- Utilising the right marketing collateral including a combination of traditional platforms. Modern marketing methods & social media
- We are equiped with the industry leading software & CRM systems to communicate with the target audience for your property
- You will be represented by highly skilled, fully trained sales consultants with strong negotiation skills
- Once your property is on the market, a regular progress report will be provided throughout the marketing period including comments, offers and any other feedback received about your property.
- We will present you with all offers obtained from prospective buyers
- We will SMS or phone you after each open home and after any other private inspection within 24hrs.
- We will provide you with a weekly detailed campaign activity report from realestate.com.au on the performance of your property compared to other similar listings in the same price bracket.
- Submit you all offers in writing as presented and will assist with negotiations in order to get the best result
Legal-Contracts & Technicalities
Sales process and the nature of transferring the ownership of a property can be a little daunting sometimes. We will hold your hand every step of the way through:
- We will help you in appointing the right conveyancer/Solicitor to prepare the Vendor Statement & the Contract of Sale
- Liaising with solicitors/Conveyancers from preparation of the contract, during the sales process & until the settlement
- Helping you to execute the section 27 (Early release of your deposit should you need funds to secure another property)
- Dealing with other professionals such as building inspectors & bank valuers
- Attending final inspections prior to settlement and mediating with the buyer and seller to resolve any disputes
We are driven by rewarding you with the best outcome for the sale of your home. We feel accomplished by helping you get to your next stage in life.
It’s the little things that matter… It’s listening to your unique story to create a pathway to what you want to achieve with selling your property. It’s the attention to detail that makes you remember us for your next real estate transaction or enables you to refer us to your friends and family. It’s the feeling of knowing that your property is being managed for sale or for lease properly the first time, every time.
At Resider Real Estate, it’s all about you.